Thursday, November 02, 2006

I clicked myself


Just the other day, a good old friend asked me at Orkut about my current hobby. I remember that the two of us had the same range of interest in school – anything and everything. There was something about our intesrests ranging from minus infinity to plus infinity.

That was 10 years back.

My latest passion is photography.

Especially after I got the Canon Powershot A530 – a compact 5 megapixel fixed lens camera with 35-140 mm focal length, 15-1/2000s shutter speed and an aperture range of F2.6 – F5.5. Saving the pictures on an sd card and clicking away merrily ever since has kept me occupied these days.

In fact, my obsession with this camera is reaching such a proportion that I am planning on turning this blog into a shutter blog. But I am facing some problems with transferring pictures from Picassa via Hello to Blogger. The problem lies in moving in with the beta version at Blogger. I think that an update on picassa must or has been released and I intend on making full use of the same as soon as I get some time out.

Interestingly, even in school, I was interested in photography. My interest saw me become the General Secretary of the Photography Club.

Maybe I will give this thing a good shot with Powershot.

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so now ur in the "click click click " mode ..........good for you .....but hey ! am sure u've clicked more ....so do share those too ...........happy clicking :-))