Thursday, November 02, 2006

Missing a get together

There comes a time ever so often that one feels nostalgic about people, instances, incidents and environments. Today I am feeling the same way. Some of my friends and classmates from college are getting together on Saturday. Unfortunately I will not be able to make it to the gathering.

There are so many memories about these people, so many incidents - triggering a pain that I shall remain unable to be there.

We were students then. Now all of us have become professionals in a wide variety of fields. One is now a police sergeant, another one has become a banker, myself an Investigator, another a marketing superhero and the petite one – well, god knows what she has become. But I will ask her that another time. But we were friends then and we are friends now. The fact remains it was a great opportunity to reunite with old friends which I will miss.

Alas!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Read everything. Nice one. Good to have close friends, things change wid time and u realise that some things happen for gud........

Anonymous said...

Read everything...Good u have so many friends. Things change wid time and u realise that it was for ur own good....